Join The Team
We are presently searching for passionate individuals to join the team Basic Mantra. If you are imaginative, love technology and fun-loving and want to make career in IT sector then Basic Mantra is the right place for you. Do you like working in an environment that is not only fun but challenging and intense also, where ideas and innovation go hand in hand. Give wings to your dreams, join Basic Mantra.
Basic Mantra accepts online applications. You can also email us your CV with Job Title as a subject line.
PHP / Laravel Developer
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for minimum3 years of experience
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Digital Account Manager
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field.
- A certification in digital marketing management is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as a digital account manager, or a similar role. Fresher are also welcome if they meet the other criteria
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices, marketing strategies, and social media management.
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, email marketing, and Google+.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, such as Buffer, HootSuite, and Google Analytics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Hand On experience on wordpress development and plug-in
- Creating the website architecture and wireframe.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Available for ZOOM Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
Search Engine Optimization Executive
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Good knowledge of SEO on Page and Off Page
- Good knowledge of SEO off page activities and latest changes in Google algorithm
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Required Telecaller for Digital Agency
Location – Kanpur
Language Knowledge – Hindi and English
Salary – Best in the Industry
Time – 10 AM to 6 PM
Skills – Effective communication skills, clarity in communication, patience, listening capacity, problem-solving, and flexibility.
Contact no – 9650660644 (Gaurav Mishra)
The candidate should have basic computer knowledge.